lørdag den 3. januar 2015

ETSY FAVORITES

pillow from: whitlockandco



 ring from: charlieandmarcelle



ceramic from: noemarin



notebook from: Arminho



hair bands from: couture flower


ETSY bugner med flotte og grimme ting.
Og man (læs: jeg) bliver hurtig afhængig af at sidde og finde sine egne (mine) favoritter.
Jeg finder alt fra print og andre boligting til smykker, notesbøger og keramik.

Kender I ETSY? Eller har I en anden afhængighed :-)


**********

ETSY is a really odd and really cool web shop full of things you just have to own as well as ugly stuff you never want to own. I tend to spend hours, if I first guest ETSY, and I always find my own favorites.

Do you know ETSY? Or do you have another addiction, you would like to share with us? :-)



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar